Why Restaurants are the perfect businesses to Capitalize on Mobile Marketing

restaurant mobile marketingOf all of the different types of businesses out there, restaurants are the perfect businesses to capitalize on mobile marketing. This is due to the fact that not so many restaurants are currently taking advantage of all of the various options that exist for mobile marketing. If you are looking for a way to get the edge on your competitors and to increase the amount of daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly diners that flock to your dining establishment, there is no better way for you to do that than through mobile marketing tools and techniques. The following is information on a few mobile marketing tools and techniques that you may wish to use for your restaurants.

Mobile Optimized Websites for Restaurants

Did you know that only 5% of independent restaurants have mobile optimized websites? That means that the other 95% are missing the boat. If your restaurant has a website, that is a good first step. But have you ever tried visiting your website via a smartphone or other mobile device? You would be surprised to see how ‘clunky’ and slow-loading some websites are when accessed via a smartphone. By creating a mobile optimized website for your restaurant, you increase the likelihood of those who find your restaurant via local searches at search engine like Google and Bing actually sticking around to check the website out. You may be losing a ton of customers if your website does not display properly on a smartphone or mobile device.

Flash Websites Do Not Work on Most Mobile Devices

Again, if your restaurant already has a website, and even has a fancy flash-based component for an online menu, you may be missing out on a lot of customers because flash websites do not display properly via many smartphones and mobile devices. That is not to say that you need to entirely scrap your existing website, rather, you should create a mobile version of your website so that customers who find your restaurant via a mobile device have just as pleasant a viewing experience as those who visit your website via a laptop or desktop computer

Other Great Mobile Tools for Restaurants

mobile websites for restaurantsThere are a plethora of other great mobile tools for you to take advantage of as a restaurant owner. SMS Coupons for Restaurants are one great mobile marketing tool that is an excellent way to increase the daily foot traffic your restaurant receives. That is because people love to save money, and people love to eat! Customer loyalty programs are another wonderful idea, as they help you to reward you regular customers. Text message reservation reminders can save you money in the long run, as they increase the likelihood that diners remember their reservations and show up on time.

These are just a few of the mobile marketing techniques and tools that you can use to make your restaurant more successful. If you wish to learn more, the best thing to do is get in touch with an experienced and professional mobile marketing company as soon as you can.

 

To learn more on “Restaurant Mobile Marketing“, click here

546 View

Leave a Comment